Friday, September 24, 2010

Minecraft Diaries Day 1

So, I have started the game "Minecraft", and to make it more interesting I decided to post my experiences in it as a story, so here goes.

Day 1: I awoke on a beach facing inward to a mountain vista, not wanting to waste any time before nightfall I moved inland to the nearest hill to get a vantage point on the scenery, I knew I would need shelter before nightfall in order to avoid the beasts that roam this land.
Upon reaching the summit I saw a magnificent bowl-like area surrounded by mountains with caves cut deep into them, I knew this would be where I make my base.
In order to find my base again at a later occasion, I set to work constructing a massive beacon fire, I had completed the structure and was gathering ore to eventually refine and use with a piece of flint in order to light the pyre, when night fell, I quickly ran to the beacon and dug a hole under it, the beacon should serve as a physical barrier whilst allowing me to see the sky to monitor the time, but if I do not live through the night, It will instead serve as a grave marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment