Friday, September 24, 2010

Minecraft Diaries Day 3

Overnight I did not notice any monsters around my area so I decided to cut down the trees near where I was, this gave me plenty of wood, and I decided to invest in creating a sword out of it, spotting some monsters on the mountains, I ran up to unleash my new blade on them, when the sun came up and caused them to ignite. I quickly put my sword to use however, slashing at one of the green monsters, causing one to explode, but killing another and retrieving gunpowder from its corpse, I then explored the mountains, decided on the one I wanted to use for my base, I made marks in the sides and started mining it into a 10 meter by 10 meter square, I took a quick break to smelt some iron and use that and a flint in order to light the beacon. The beacon now blazing merrily away, I quickly got back to work on cutting the mountain into shape. As night fell I was on the beach, looking up at my completed beacon

No comments:

Post a Comment